Yamaha EF1000iSenquire now
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- The EF1000iS weighs in at less than 12.7 kgs, making it extremely portable (the lightest weight in its class).
- Â Noise Block is Yamahaâ€™s acoustically engineered sound reduction system which helps make the EF1000iS among the quietest portable generator in its class. (47 dBA to 57 dBA â€“ Â¼ rated to rated load)
- Â Gasoline fuel tap lets you shut off the fuel to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Â The EF1000iS features Smart Throttle, a load sensing rpm control that allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load. It will run up to 12 hours at Â¼ rated load on a tank of fuel.
- Â The Yamaha EF1000iS inverter generator supplies clean, high quality power. The EF1000iS â€“ with its inverter system â€“ features Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) so voltage stability is within Â± 1%, and frequency stability is Â± 0.1 HZ. Its pure sine wave is as clean as or cleaner than public utilities power.
- Â The Auto Warm-up feature automatically increases engine speed for 4~6 minutes to ensure smooth power delivery during cold start ups.
- Â Yamahaâ€™s Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Â Centralized control panel â€” Easy access to controls
- Â Large fuel fill access â€” Wide mouth fuel fill reduces spilling and overflows during refueling
- Â 12 Volt DC output, battery-charging cables included â€” Recharge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.