High Tech Heavy Duty Pruner with Rotating Handle
High Tech Heavy Duty Pruner with Rotating Handleenquire now
BARNELÂ® Patented Two Position Lock
The vast majority of pruning work is on smaller diameter wood. Why squeeze repeatedly against the spring tension of a one-inch capacity pruner when 70% of the cuts are Â½ inch or less? The advantage of a second locking position led BarnelÂ® to introduce the patented two position lock. Activated at the flick of the thumb, this exciting innovation enables the user to change the pruner to a smaller cutting capacity, allowing for a narrower hand spread. The resulting relief in hand strain translates into stronger cuts, hour after hour. Individuals with smaller hands find this feature invaluable.
Professional Pruners & Secateurs
- Blade features include high carbon sword steel produced with a hard chrome finish and cold forged blade process. Anodized finish repels sap.
- Drop forged aluminum handles/body.
- Pressure injection die cast handles/body.
- Drop forged heavy duty steel handles/body.
- Self oiling center bolt for ease of maintenance.
- Patented two-position lock for reduced effort.
- "Auto-Unlock" - squeeze handles to automatically unlock shear.
- Ergonomic TPR (thermoplastic rubber) non-slip grips.
- Rotating handle reduces fatigue.
- 1" (25mm)
- 8 1/4" (21cm)
- 10.0oz (285g)
- High Tech H.D. Pruner w/ Rotating Handle
This elegant innovation necessitates far less frequent oiling of the shear and eliminates the need to disassemble the tool when adding oil to the hinge. How does it work? The bolt contains a reservoir of oil released to the hinging mechanism gradually through tiny holes near the threads as the tool is used. When empty, the bolt can beÂ quickly refilled by gently depressing the precisionÂ spring-loaded ball bearing valve. Use any typical household, 3-in-1, sewing machine or other oil with a narrow applicator tip. BarnelÂ®Â B-Oil shares the excellent lubricating properties of these common lubricants, and is biodegradable, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and comes in the appropriate narrow tip applicator.
2 Position Lock
High Carbon Sword Steel